Friday, February 5, 2010

Family Heating And Cooling What Is The Best Hvac System For An 1800 Square Foot, Single Level, Single Family Home?

What is the best hvac system for an 1800 square foot, single level, single family home? - family heating and cooling

We want the air filtration, humidification, heating and cooling. The house is one level with high vaulted ceilings (10 feet into the room only). Want to stay below 10,000 U.S. dollars. We are in Prescott, Arizona. House is situated at an altitude of 5400 meters. The average temperature in January is 38th The average temperature is 89 July. The average annual rainfall in a few months (is) in June 4 cm. Highest average rainfall in the month (August) is 3.3 inches.

3 comments:

Papa said...

A Trane "on foot" http://trane.com/Residential/default.asp ...
No, I do not think for them to work ....... They are rare at times.

norman77... said...

I am a little predjudiced ... I LOVE .. Trane, which I installed in my house here in my old house before it .. Did I have two .. then ... Need I say more

lugwrenc... said...

2 ton heat pump is all you need

Post a Comment