Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Solve The Suspended License My License Is Suspended For Failure To Apperar In Court, Agancy Is Asking 3900 To Restore It,what Do I Do It?

My license is suspended for Failure to apperar in Court, agancy is asking 3900 to restore it,what do i do it? - how to solve the suspended license

ASU guys know my license is suspended due to lack of APPER court. Court then referred my account to collection agancy and invites agancy restore my 3900 my license.
In this case, the choices you have, and basically I have this kind of money. So please give me some advice or suggestions to solve this problem.

1 comments:

mixafix said...

go see the judge did not visit you beg for mercy and money in hand to pay the original --
Fined on the spot

Sometimes it works only want respect
they deserve

Post a Comment