Saturday, February 6, 2010

Polaroid Film 600 Prague Can I Use Polaroid 600 Film In A OneStep Polaroid Camera That Says Takes SX70 Film?

Can I use Polaroid 600 film in a OneStep Polaroid camera that says takes SX70 film? - polaroid film 600 prague

Can I say the Polaroid 600 film in a Polaroid OneStep, he has the SX70 film?

I bought a pack of 20 600 films in the gallery is $ 27 for use in my Polaroid OneStep camera. My camera says it is the film SX70 but I have not seen, say, a Polaroid SX70 film explicitly. Film 600 is this still working on my camera? I will not have lost nearly $ 30.

1 comments:

avenging... said...

Unfortunately, the answer is "No". Polaroid has several cameras with the name "One Step". Early models used SX-70, uses the latest 600th When the manual camera, he says, needs SX-70 is usually out of luck. On the other hand, if you keep the film in the freezer, may well be able to pay the price for it because Polaroid has stopped production of 600 titles is no longer recover. In about a year, the (almost) perfect preserverd film packages must sell at a premium for.

Post a Comment