Friday, January 22, 2010

Dvd Watching Software How Do I Watch A Dvd On My Computer If My Software Has Been Deleted?

How do I watch a dvd on my computer if my software has been deleted? - dvd watching software

When I bought my computer, I was watching a DVD on it. Now my computer has been lost and reinstalled everything twice. Of course, the DVD software is not included on the disk. Is there a free software is good or not too expensive for watching DVDs you can download to work? Thank you ...

5 comments:

stu_the_... said...

Windows Media Payer can play DVDs
www.download.com or alternatives
Search DVD PLAYER

mohammad said...

try AVS DVD Player! For free. Search.get freeware u can go if u.

sastro 5 said...

Please configure the Windows program to perfection, and you can try to play the DVDs

sastro 5 said...

Please configure the Windows program to perfection, and you can try to play the DVDs

lmanlo said...

You can use Windows Media Player, or look elsewhere http://download.com/ or alternatives for DVD playback.
or if the computer has Recovery Program Implementation and Driver This would facilitate the application that you install to your computer. City or link may depend on the computer, otherwise I would recommend you find another program.

Post a Comment