Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wedding Shower Thank You Samples Question About Bridal Shower And Wedding Thank You Notes?

Question about bridal shower and wedding thank you notes? - wedding shower thank you samples

My bridal shower was yesterday (Sunday) and the wedding is on Friday this week. Whatever is in my shower at the wedding was. If they decide to give a gift for both occasions, I can write to observe a "thank you, or I have to write two?" My gifts were personal shower) to me (as a honeymoon clothes, but the wedding will be for both. I do not want to write additional notes, and wondered if I should. Thanks for your opinion.

1 comments:

tracy said...

Wrote two would bring their gratitude for his personal qualities and to express to you and your husband's appreciation for their gifts of all. My answer is two thank you notes.

Post a Comment