Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Multiple Hard Drive Enclosure Best Multiple Enclosure Solution?

Best multiple enclosure solution? - multiple hard drive enclosure

Hello there
I have 5 hard drives and it is very difficult to switch between them whenever

so I decided that my car (about an external box) maybe that can hold all my hard drives

What I need is simply
- Low cost (about $ 400 max)
- All the hard work and reputation
- Less cable is much better

I have some close, but I wanted to know if your house was one connection per

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Tigger said...

Get select a 1U server for RAID. You can attack units, and you do not even need to switch between them. can run a RAID 0 and everyone seems to 1 unit. You also need to read / write speed 5 times faster.

Ah, the joys of technology.

Post a Comment