Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pittsburgh Real Estate Real Estate Sales, Pittsburgh, Pa Or Charleston, S.C.?

Real Estate Sales, Pittsburgh, Pa or Charleston, S.C.? - pittsburgh real estate

I just finished will be one (two weeks 60 hours class), which was licensed, real estate salesman in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, I am considering to Charleston, South Carolina, as some of my friends want to go there. I have to take two weeks of classes again, and then the exam. I do not take it in Pennsylvania, but because of the possibility of moving. In what area do you think is the best way to sell real estate. Is it worth the money at once, the class in SC? Tell me what you think, answers real estate agent would be a great help. Thanks

1 comments:

Platinum Diamond said...

No, do not stay in Pittsburgh.

Post a Comment